Thursday, August 31, 2006

what i think, what i want, what i [don't] know

I've been readin The Iressistable Revolution by Shane Clairborne and well, I feel very much moved by the things he's done and things that The Simple Way [simpleway.org] has done and I think I'm going to find my way over there and do what I can to help out. I want to learn. I want to do something with my life that will mean something. Not to me, not to others, not to history, but to God. That'd be great. One of the things I also want to learn is to have that heart to just love. JUST LOVE. No technicalities like "maybe just a little bit, cause I mean, he killed a guy." JUST LOVE. In the [sometimes better said] words of Conor Oberst "No Lies, JUST LOVE" So I'll learn. I'll be tested and fail, and then it's back to square one. So that's my future (and what I've convinced myself to see, and my life can head a totally different direction... it's up to God) and I'm left wondering. How about now?


How about now? What shoudl I do?


My GOAL:Re present who Christ is [not was, but is] and share Him and His love with EVERYONE, not just who I think needs it, but EVERYONE. And not only that... but not brag about. Just Do It.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanna said...

no bragging rights, yes sir, but a vast hope to always have meeting with another that just might reveal Christ to us! wow!

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home