Sunday, August 13, 2006

copied and pasted from eastsideyouth...

it's weird... how things work out... and how God is always the root of what happens... He's really doing a number on me. What I mean by that is that this weekend I've been feeling very ... blank ... and unclear and boggled about everything... but I know I still stand by Him ... unfortunately I'm still pretty distant, but I'm trying my best (I guess, I'm not actually) to change that...My actions have been small but they were because of God... This morning during worship after communion I was facedown in prayer and worship.... I didn't realize it till after halfway through the next song... that I was alive and I hadn't moved... you when you're really really into your prayer that you forget about yourself and that you have a life and that if you let Him, God will make it the best peice of heaven that can reach Earth..... which is what I'm working on... He's broken me... THAT'S IT!!! That's what I have had happen to me.. He broke me... I just realized this.... wow... he's molding me, because He knows I want Him to lead me down a great path... and live for Him....even though I am not at all worthy of anything He has ever given me... I feel really satisfied and greatfull right now.... Man... this is rad...

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzanna said...

I am your blog reader

6:49 PM  
Blogger Suzanna said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home