Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hmm...

I guess and introduction would be cool to post first. And even cooler for me to look at later.

My name is Alain.
I go to Eastside Christian Church. I live in the town of Disneyland. I enjoy hugs, rain, love, and music (not necessarily in that order). I also enjoy reading, photography, looking at pictures, finding God in everything. I was "made" in 1988, and I will be between the ages of 16 and 18 in less than a month. Well at the end of this one...

I hope whoever might read this enjoys it.

I also want to use this to extend prayer to anyone and everyone. about anything and eveything. So if you want you can e-mail me at in_keeping_the_secrets@yahoo.com

Thanks.

His,
Alain.

P.S.
Let me know if you read this, it'd be cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home