Friday, August 18, 2006

growing up or growing stupid?

I guess I kinda just had thought on wether we are born selfish into this world.. (among many other things) ... where all we really know is "me, me me me meeeeeee!!" and I guess our minds our set automatically in that manner cause I think I would be able to remember when I wanted something and had to beg for it. So babies... are they just born, with like automatic settings that they know when they are hungry and when they wantt o sleep ... or do they have a brain process? Huhh....... I guess the only thing that roots to all of this is... GOD! He makes us soo unique.. that some of us may remember things when we were young.. or even babies! and so we must have intellect when we are young... and as we grow older... we grow a little smarter no? We learn that there is more to the world than just us... and there's more to th world than just the world.. and there's more to that than something else... and then we are led to God (if don't already grow in a God-related family).. so we learn... and we learn.. some learn better/more/better than others ... so what does it come out to? trying to explain God? why try ? You can't explain God, which in itself is bigger than you, without first explaining yourself. And that in ITSELF is impossible... so are we really gaining any knowledge? or do we just gain wisdom? and which is better? which is given to us by God? .... hmmm.. interesting ....



Love Alain

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanna said...

Isn't great being a baby? I am a Big Baby toward God. But I want to grow up. Parts of me have, and can do the things i see the Father doing. But other parts of me are still crying and asking for comfort and attention. It's all good right? I don't see you growing stupid. Maybe growing means we can hold more questions in us. Maybe growing means we do what we can with what we have and still know it's never finished.
Okay, just so you know, this is more like a post than a comment.
For posting I should return to my own blog...come visit me!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home